Bangladesh is a country well known for its’ beautiful nature, with a deep rich history, and its’ own laws and rules however, there are many fun facts that people do not know about this gem, such as:
- Bangladesh has the largest fourth Muslim population in the world! where the capital Dhaka is known to be the city of mosques
- Bangladesh has one of the most fantastic world heritage sites and in fact I has 3 of them such as the sixty dome mosque.
- Bangladesh has got the second fastest river in the world, and not only that but it has more than 700 rivers inside the country, due to its’ beautiful nature.
- The world knows 4 seasons but Bangladesh has 6! which are Winter, Spring, Summer, Monsoon, Autumn and the late Autumn, each every season has its’ own festival and celebrations.
- You have probably worn clothes that says Made in Bangladesh before and that is because Bangladesh produces more than 60% of clothes for Europe, with its’ good nature and good quality cotton.
- Bangladesh is home to around 159,000,000 people making it one of the most densiest countries in the entire world! 159 million people.
Top places to visit in Bangladesh
There are many things you can do in Bangladesh from eating lovely food to hanging around wonderful nature, relaxing and enjoying the scenes too many things to do in Bangladesh, but If you go there, there are some places that cannot be forgotten once you lay your eyes on them they will take your breath away.
Ratargul Swamp Forest
Ratargul Swamp Forest is a freshwater swamp forest in Bangladesh and is the only one there and is actually rare, this forest with freshwater swamps has been kept safe and conserved under the Department of Forestry of the Government of Bangladesh.
Ahsan Manzil is the the residential palace of Nawab of Dhaka, and it sits beautifully on the Buriganga River in Dhaka, Bangladesh, this building was opened back in 1872 and is a historical building for people of Bangladesh, right now it serves as a national museum for tourists.
Sadarghat which is the port of Dhaka Banglidsh, as it handles millions of cargo and passengers daily and is the biggest port of Bangladesh.
Visit us at Uaemoments for more beautiful places to travel to all around the world, and get the latest news from all corners of UAE, we wish the people of Bangladesh a happy independence day for their beautiful and naturally carved country.
Read More: UAE’s Traditional Clothing
Read More: Summer Travel Essentials
Read More: How to keep cool this summer